Wednesday, January 27, 2010

imuran again!

Well im pleased to say my baby girl was born christmas eve happy and healthy. she was a little early considering i started to have probs with either my kidneys or blood pressure, so the docs decided to csection before the baby or me fell under severe stress. So i go see my rheumatologist the other day and were discussing my future as far as meds go. Well i really hate prednisone and so were gonna atrt another round of immunosuppresive drugs -chemo-(imuran) and see how that goes. Im nervous cuz when u start these drugs they really get u feelin' queezy, but i know the short term and long term effects of being on any med for a period of time can do to ya let alone prednisone. So were gonna start the imuran and taper off on the prednisone. Im anxious to see if my bod can function without prednisone since ive been on it for a while. All my levels are normal. Including my sed rate- the cpk can be normal, but the sed rate high. Sed rate measures inflammation as well. Id been having normal cpk but abnormal sed rates. However finally they are all normal. YEah! I feel as if im almost back to me again. Things still plague me but they are miniscule and I hope to continue staying in "remission". Bless you to all who are going through any problems..... I pray for health and happiness for you all as well. I wanna give thanks to God first and foremost. I have felt and seen his work in me. The prayers i received from complete strangers helped and my journey isnt over, i have my kids and my heart is beating another day and for all this im truly thankful.

6 comments:

  1. When you walk with the Lord He will carry you when you get tired. God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your CPK is normal. I hope the Imurane keeps it that way without the prednisone.

    And I hope 2010 is a good year for you!

    Good luck.

    - Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.refresheverything.com/makejmamemory

    Please go to this link and vote for Pepsi to make a $250,000 grant to research a cure for this terrible childhood autoimmune disease, dermatomyositis, that attacks a child's muscles.

    I have the adult version of this disease. I can't imagine what it is like having it and being in grade school. Vote August 30 and August 31.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you doing?
    I just started a blog at www.autoimmuneillness.blogspot.com with my story.
    Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s obvious some patients with herpes are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not cure it permanently. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of Genital Herpes after using Dr james Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was OF lupus. All thanks to  this Great Dr James, for healing meI've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness including Shingles, Lupus, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,aSyndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes. herpes,Cancer,Vaginal burning, diabetics, asthma,EBV, HIV, hepatitis,Enlargement, etc. I've seen it with my own eyes. I was Cured of lupus and my aunt and her husband were cured from Cancer by  the same Dr James who uses natural herbs and roots extracts to cure different kinds of illness. Even Dr James proved to the whole world countless times that natural herbs can cure all kinds of diseases and he cured countless people using natural herbs. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony. He prepared herbal medications and sent it to me through DHL COURIER  SERVICES and I took it as he instructed. 7days later after the usage of his herbal medicine , I went to the hospital to do a checkup, the result came out and I was tested NEGATIVE. There is no harm in trying herbs, it will  cure you from any diseases you are suffering from, so why don't you give herbs a try and see its effectiveness..Dr James herbal medicine it's easy to drink with no side   Contact Dr James on Email .... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete