Friday, May 29, 2009

meds make me nervous

I hate taking my meds. Which one? all of them. They prednisone im on right now is only 15mg a day which some might say is alot but to me its actually not too bad as compared to the 140 mg i use to take. It seems though that my body isnt so resistant to the jitteryness (is that a word) anymore. I get anxious and jittery just thinking about taking my meds. i am soooo feeling that now. Then the Imuran(chemo drug) makes me sick. What a combo. I feel use to the combo yet not. They have also started to upset my stomach easier now, which they now give me a med for. Weird huh? a med to help my problems created by meds. aghh! Well @least im healthier than before. these meds sustain me like water to a plant. gotta c the cardiologists in a bit and they are gonna do an ultrasound on me because I've been experiencing heart attack like symptoms. Hope all goes well. I want the results to come back normal but that means I wont know what is causing these feelings and that is scary and frustrating. I better get ready now cuz I take a while. ( the pace of a snail) LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment