Saturday, July 18, 2009

THANKS

I never knew how much this blog would help. When I find others out there that share my same worries and experiences I feel like i'm not alone. others just dont seem to understand what DM is or does. They dont know the effects of the meds and the mental and physical aspects. I cry when I read other blogs with people experiencing the usual weakness, longing to do more, frustrated with the meds etc... All I can say is I understand, I know. I may not know them personally but I share their experiences. I am motivated by their testimonies and I want to say thank you to anyone out there that is brave enough to share them. I hope that my blog helps others and I can truly say that those blogs have helped me. Though it may feel like we are the only ones on the planet with this WE ARE NOT ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment