Thursday, July 2, 2009

no words

Well im pregnant and have dm. the first time around i wasnt scared i felt id risk death to have a child and if God allowed me to get pregnant i would and I did. For some reason this time im nervous. They told me this could make me worse or better i already know all this. I know the risks yet i push myself i test it.You'll probably think im crazy for doing this again. I sometimes think im crazy. I went to the docs and the baby is healthy and has a normal beat. Here goes. Sometimes healthy women have problems or worse during pregnacy and sometimes sick woman do just fine. I did pretty good w/my son. My mind is racing. My legs hurt. I can only take this day by day. I will prove that anything is possible and dm will not take my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment