Saturday, June 20, 2009

colds!

WEll my son caught a common cold virus and because of the stress of the 2 classes and a low immune system i now have it too. Im not worried but i am. Believe it or not i have never got a cold since being diagnosed so i dont know what to expect. Ive had MRSA staph infections that I got from hospital stays andshingles, but never a cold. Hes been sick a million times before because most toddlers in daycare do. He started daycare after the age of 2 and ive never once got his colds and I must say we have close contact, I wake up up w/him asleep right in my face and breathing his cold right at me. Well I guess if I survived the deadliest form of staph MRSA 3 times i can nip this in the bud. I pat myself on the back and wish myself luck i hate colds in the middle of summer it seems a little ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment