Friday, June 5, 2009

things that make you go hmmm...

Woke up this morning @ 8am and couldn't get up out of bed. No energy and worst of all a pain that is so excrutiating i can't walk. it is located in the back of my right thigh. it feels like a knot. i have no idea why i get these from time to time and sometimes for many weeks or months in a row while other times i dont get them in for what seems like forever. I barely have the strength and courage to get up and hop to the fridge for a drink and now i'm posted in front of my comp wanting to go back to bed badly. Noone around to really help except my son who i've been watching watch tv.Thank God sesame street and PBS He always knows when somethings wrong. He brought me a drink earlier and asked if i was okay. he told me dont worry momma! dont worry!. Oh my heart broke and fluttered at the same time. I wish i didnt get these episodes they remind me im not normal cuz somedays i almost feel so good i forget i have this condition but than something like this happens or ill watch other mothers doing things i wish i could do and im brutally reminded. Sorry if i sound so negative right now i just feel like poo and it reflects in my writing and thoughts. oh no im crying out of frustration and whats worse is that people have no idea what its like living with DM. I feel they think its all made up for attention. But who in their right mind would want to feel this way or act like they have this horrible condition for attention. oh the desperation but i must remind myself i have my own home ,family that love me, my angel and im alive and way better than i was before. must think positive but its just that thing that makes you go hmmmm...........

No comments:

Post a Comment